CURRENT MOON

Monday, January 14, 2013

Back From The Holidays

So it's been forever since I posted! The holidays had us extra busy. And it was fun, fun, fun! Since I last posted, we've made some changes to our camper. I don't have pics yet of ALL of them...but here's a start.....In the living room area, we tore walls out and redid them...we rebuilt an area for our computer as you will see in the first pictures below. We used old wood we'd stored away and such.........


We worked day and night demolishing and then building back the living area! 

Art work on the ceiling!!!!!! One of my favorites I own. I just HAD to have a spot for it and there were no walls large enough. So...on the ceiling it goes!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were gonna hang that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ~ I wasn't even sure myself but knew I'd MAKE it work

    ReplyDelete