CURRENT MOON

Friday, January 18, 2013

Burnin' Down The House!!!

Another day of demolition! Went to the RV park's burn pile and burned away! Also, this mornin', we went to Trade's Day's and spoke with the lady there ~ very positive outcome ~ yay! 
Here's some pics of today's work............
Big Helper.......

 Burnin' at the burn pile.......
I found a witches broom inside!!! We burned the witch that owned it ~ lol

 This much was done today........


At full exposure, aluminum walls with studs. I was thinking of covering all the walls losely with all different fabrics and such once the decor part came along. But seeing these aluminum walls kinda makes me step back and wonder bout just having aluminum and maybe stained studs showing. Hum...maybe I should take a vote.......


2 comments:

  1. You could always do a little bit of both wall treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ~ now I'm thinking all burlap ~ loosely hung

    ReplyDelete