CURRENT MOON

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shaggin' Wagon???

We've had tons of people stopping by our spot asking us what's goin' on with the little camper =) Funny stuff! I suppose we look like a couple of crazies! One guy asked "Is that the shaggin' wagon?" Oh boy ***rolling eyes***
Anyways ~ here's sum pix of the latest progress on The Gypsy Rambler!
The door........

Some inside shots...........

Upcycled floor - which will be covered by area rugs. Also a little "picket" fence to cover the tongue area - made out of pallets - not quite finished yet - by Matt

 
So let us know what ya think bout her so far!!!

3 comments:

  1. The door, the door...I LOVE the door! The inside ain't half bad either, haha. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ~ I was impressed by the door too. There will be more copper paint used on her as we go along =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I had that metal medallion thing layin' round forever. So I was like, let's paint it red and put it on the door! I was pleased with the results. Especially since I wasn't having to paint all the door designs I had in my head. Saved me a lot of time and energy! And that's always a good thing

    ReplyDelete