CURRENT MOON

Friday, September 6, 2013

Clean!

Today, I am CLEANING! So...while I'm cleaning house, I'm boiling this Rosemary mixture on the stove which ya let set and let cool for several hours. Then, ya take and pour it in a spray bottle and spray your floors, baseboards, furniture, bedding-whatever-and it helps with bugs! And what a fantastic smell. So by the end of the day....this place should be fresh and clean! Oh...and as a bonus...this mixture also wards off and protects against negative spirits! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo...another gorgeous photo! Negative spirits huh? A couple wisecracks come to mind, but I'll refrain. :o) You can come clean my house too if ya want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes! Negative spirit banishing! ;-) I'll come clean your house soon as mine is 100% in order! Lol-can ya guess when that'll be?

    ReplyDelete